When faced with the death of a loved one, grieving is a difficult but important process. There are many ways to cope and to help others cope with the loss of a friend or family member. To learn more, click through these helpful sites. For a beautiful, serene setting and expert funeral care, call Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory in Tacoma, Washington at (888) 757-3958.
- Learn about traditional Jewish funeral customs at JewishFederations.org.
- HealthyChildren.org provides tips on how to help a child cope with death.
- Get the facts about bereavement from this article found on MedicineNet.com.
- The Mayo Clinic offers ways to deal with painful reminders after the loss of a loved one.
- Read this fascinating article about extraordinary funeral customs from around the globe.